Friday, December 5, 2008

Thanks for Thanksgiving

This year we went to my Aunt Deb's for turkey day. Usually Deb and Len are in New Mexico visiting Len's mom, but this year they decided to stay here. What a treat to have Deb cook for us. No one ever complains when Deb is at the stove, she is great. Even though this year has been a difficult one for her health wise, she is still the glue that keeps our family together. It was the first time in 10 years that my family has been together on Thanksgiving. We were still missing several but I guess it is almost impossible to get everyone together at the same time when some of us have two or three families to visit, some are sick or are just out of the state (We miss you Kev, good luck in your training at Ft. Sill, OK, see ya at Christmas). I just wanted to let my family know how much I love them and how truly THANKFUL I am for them and all that they do for me and everything that they put up with. Here are a few pic of the days' events, mainly eating of course.


Grandma Jacque has the Magic touch!



It was so nice to have Steve and Claudia join in our madness.

Deb and Len are always such wonderful hosts, TONS OF GREAT FOOD!


I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO CHRISTMAS!

0 comments: