Sunday, November 9, 2008

Halloween at Ultradent





Every year Brian's company has a Halloween party for the kids. They get to parade through the company and trick-or-treat, get pictures taken and this year they had a yo-yo champ there for entertainment. The kids love it and I think Dad does too. He is pretty proud of his kids so he likes to be able to show them off now and then.
After the kids got a ton of candy there we went home and Brian took them out around the neighborhood to finish filling their bags. I am not looking forward to the dentist appointment tomorrow. I can only imaginge how many cavities they have now, but they did have a wonderful time. Even Isaac seemed to enjoy himself. Probably all of the extra attention.

3 comments:

Pincocks said...

I am so proud of you Angie. Your kids look so cute in their costumes. I think our headaches are an excuse so we don't have to go trick or treating. Ha Ha. luv ya

Sum & Ben said...

Hey Angie... It is Summer Smith... Ask your hubby if he knows Dirk Davenport... He works at Ultradent too!! He is my brother in law! Sounds like a fun party there! Your baby is getting so big! He is so CUTE!

Jill said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting. It seems like yesterday we were at the condo! ;)