Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Time Flies When You're Haven' Fun




So yesterday realized that Isaac is already 4 months old. I feel like every time I blink he grows another inch. I find myself wanting him to stay little for as long as possible since he is the last baby for us. With Abby I was always so anxious for each new milestone she would reach. With Seth I was so busy with both kids, work, and a house that each milestone just came and went by so fast, that before I knew it he was already passed all the major ones. With Isaac I find myself excited, but in a strange way sad that he is growing-up already. I guess the best thing I can to is to preserve all of the memories that I can for future recollection. Thus I take a ton of pictures so bear with me and I hope you will all enjoy them as much as I do.

2 comments:

Jill said...

He is so darling, looks just like Seth to me!! They do grow so fast. I can't believe my baby, Kyle will be 4 in Feb. I need to get working on this Baby thing. ;)

Pincocks said...

So were is your Halloween? I have been waiting for a week now.