Friday, September 19, 2008

Summer Vacation






Yes, I know I am so far behind that this may seem silly but the pictures are so cute of the kids and the beach was beautiful. It was Isaac's first trip and he was pretty good considering he had a horrible diaper rash. We drove from Farmington, UT to Las Vegas and spent one night. Then on the Imperial Beach, CA. We spent seven fun filled days with almost all of Brian's family. There were about 25 of us in one beach house and it was a blast. Our days were spent boogie boarding, skim boarding, playing smash ball, horse shoes, swimming in the pool and building sand castles, (or digging to China) that is what Abby and Seth did since it was during the Olympics. I do have to admit the I spent more time inside than I usually do since I had a one month old baby, but Brian's mom, dad, and sister were very kind to help out so I could go out to the beach with the Seth and Abby and Bri. We had so much fun as usual, and look forward to next year. A big THANK YOU to Brian's parents who are so generous to rent the beach house for all of us to enjoy every year. They are AMAZING in so many ways. Love you guys

0 comments: