Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Days of 47...

We went down to the South Town Expo Center yesterday to see the floats with the kids. They had a great time looking at all the different creations. Our Stake has a float that will be in the parade on Thursday. Here are some pics of the event.


We went down to the SouthTowne Expo Center yesterday to see the floats with the kids. They had a great time looking at all the different creations. Our Stake has a float that will be in the parade on Thursday. Here are some pics of the event.

5 comments:

Megan said...

Hey Guys! How are you? Your baby is such a cutie. I hope you are all doing well and adjusting to having another newborn in the house. Good luck. Maybe we'll see you guys one of these days. Maybe we should plan a family get together before the summer ends!

-Megan

Megan said...

Hey Angie it's Megan! I found your blog through Kara's. What a cute baby! Congrats!

Clay and Lisa said...

Hi Angie, I was so excited to see your link on Megan's blog. Your new baby is so cute. It is so amazing how much a new baby adds to a family. I hope you are doing well, and getting a little rest. I'll have to check back to see what you are up to. Maybe one day when I come back to Utah we will have to do a bunko reunion night.
Lisa

Bethany said...

I saw your pictures on Haileys blog and was like "Wait a minute...I know them" Such cute pictures - you looked great so don't be so hard on yourself! It was fun to see you guys the other day. Kids grow up WAY too fast. Well now I know you have a blog and I can snoop! Ha Ha - Love ya

Jill said...

Hi Angie and Brian!!! It is Jill Lawrence.....It's not tax season so I haven't seen you in a while...lol! I got your blog through Leslie...she found it because she knows Hailey...anyways congrats on the little one, he is so darling. Come visit my blog: cjlawrencefamily.blogspot.com and I am going private soon so e-mail me with your address and I can send you an invite: coltjill@netzero.com.... Let's keep in touch...Take Care