Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Abby's Baptism




I can't believe that my daughter is old enough to get baptized. I feel really old, but most of all extremely proud. Brian was able to baptize her on Saturday March 29, 2008 before he had his surgery. She is so beautiful! It was such an amazing day and we felt so blessed to have our families there to support her. She is so excited for this next step in her life and we know that she is trying hard to make the right choices. Brian was also able to confirm her a member and I have never been so touched by the love he feels for her. She got new scriptures for a baptism gift and I am delighted to see her reading them everyday. I can honestly say the spirit has touched her heart and I hope she will never forget that feeling.

3 comments:

Doin' It Digital (Shannon C.) said...

Congratulations! What a great day. She looks so cute!

jami said...

That is so weird to think she is old enough to get baptized! She looks so cute and tell her congradulations for me!

This Idaho Girl said...

I can't believe you have an 8 year old. Soon she'll be driving and dating. Scary! She looks a lot like Brian in the picture you posted.