Sunday, March 8, 2009

HAPPY 9TH BIRTHDAY ABBY


Abby at One year old



Abby at 9 years old


Yesterday was Abby's 9th Birthday. Too bad that we are all sick. Luckily on Friday she was able to have a rockin' Birthday party with 10 of her crazy girlfriends. I don't think that Brian and I were prepared for the noise and chaos but I do think that they had a great time. They did a little karaoke, ate pizza, smashed the heck out of a pinata, opened presents and ate some yummy chocolate cake and watched Beverly Hills Chihuahua.
I still can't believe that my little girl is 9 years old. Time has just gone by so fast and she has grown up so much. We love her so much and want her to know that we are very proud of everything that she has accomplished in her life and all that she continues to do. Way to go Chicken.

1 comments:

Jill said...

I remember as a baby in the condos. I would watch her for a few minutes so you could take a shower. Good ole' days' when taking a shower was a small luxury that was hard to do....xoxoxoxo Happy BDay Abs!